About Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan
Shree Baidyanath Amalki Rasayan is an Ayurvedic classical medicine used for rejuvenation, aphrodisiac, immunomodulatory, and rich in antioxidant properties. Amalaki Rasayan is effective to reduce the symptoms of gastritis and acid reflux.
Baidyanath Amalki Rasayan also helps in improving the functions and health of these organs, like as Brain, Eyes, Heart, Liver, Skin, and Hair. It mainly has antioxidant action and Vitamin C content, which fights against free radicals and reduces the signs of aging. This action is likely to be responsible for its rejuvenating property. It reduces a headache, blurred vision, burning sensation in the eyes, eye fatigue, eyestrain, irritated eyes, dizziness, double vision, etc. It is also effective for gastritis, peptic ulcer, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), hepatitis, skin problems, hair fall, and several other health problems.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan
Some of the ingredients used in Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan are as follows:
- Amla Churna
- Amla Juice
Benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan
Some of the benefits of Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan are enumerated here as follows:
- Helps in reducing acidic irritation to the gastric mucosa and balances acid secretions.
- It also improves liver functions, which are generally deteriorated in such cases.
- It also improves appetite and digestion.
- Helps the body to build its natural defense system and supports its immune efforts to fight infections.
- Aids in maintaining the youthfulness of the skin, improving gut health, maintaining blood sugar levels, and growing naturally beautiful hair
- How to use Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan
- To get the best results out of Baidyanath Ayurved Amalki Rasayan, follow the given instructions:
To be used as mentioned on the label or as directed by the healthcare practitioner.
- 20 Gram daily with water.
- In Chronic condition 15 Gram twice a day or as directed by physician::Consume 20 grams before intake of spicy and oily meals, vinegar, or alcohol to prevent acidity.