Description:Yakuti Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of cardiac disorders. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Yakuti Ras Uses: It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of cardiac weakness, chronic fever and excessive sweating.
Yakuti Rasa dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with Pudina juice.
How long to use: It is administered for a period of one month.
Yakuti Rasayan side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Yakuti Ras ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Manikya Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Ruby
Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral
Kaharuba – Trinakantamani Pishti
Kasturi – Musk
Abareshama – katara
Kumkuma – Saffron – Crocus sativus
Behamana safed churna – 5 g
Behamana lal Churna – 5 g
Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans – 5 g
Lavanga – Clove – Syzigium aromaticum – 5 g
Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum – 5 g
Gulab Arka – Rose water – quantity sufficient for grinding
term usage of this can cause oligospermia.