About Charak Gum Tone Gel
- Bakul (Mimusops elengi)
- Shuddha phitkari (Alum)
- Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis)
- Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Khadir (Acacia catechu)
- Karpoor (Camphora officinarum)
- Kaiphal (Myrica nagi)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Kankola (Piper cubeba)
- It inhibits the growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities
- Strengthens the gums and arrests bleeding
- Vajradanti, lavang, amalaki and khadir have antibacterial and antiplaque properties
- Karpoor, kaiphal and saindhav offer a long-lasting natural fresh breath
- Nirgundi and kankola have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Directions To Use
- Use a peasized amount of GUM TONE gel and brush with a soft brush on gums and teeth in the morning and after dinner.
- Allow it to remain on gums and teeth for about 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse the mouth with water 2-3 times