Codril syrup helps to dilute cough and avoids congestion in lung. It also helps to keep away various types of viral and bacterial infection from the upper respiratory tract.
- Each 10 ml Contains :
- Vasa – 500 mg
- Kantkari – 300 mg
- Yasthimadhu – 300 mg
- Bibhitak – 300 mg
- Tulsi – 00 mg
- Haridra – 200 mg
- Sunthi – 50 mg
- Pipali – 50 mg
- Dalchini – 50 mg
- Elaichi – 50 mg
- Draksha – 50 mg
- Shuddha Navsar – 50 mg
- Excipients – Q.S.
Medical Description :
- Vasa Ext : This dilutes cough and helps in expectoration of cough. It is widely used in productive cough as well as in chest congestion also.
- Kantkari : This herbal medicine liquefies the cough and avoids drying it.
- Yasthimadhu : It is cough nashak and helps in expectoration. It is a soothing medicine in sore throat.
- Bibhitak : It helps in expectoration and helps to build up immunity in the body.
- Tulsi & Haridra : Tulsi is one of the best coughnashak medicines as it helps in exudation, prevents drying of the cough and avoids chest congestion. It also works very well in productive cough. It helps in dilation of the bronchi.
- Sunthi & Pipali : This helps in removing the cough smoothly from the upper respiratory tract.
- Dalchini & Elaichi : This two herbal medicine eradicate cough from the throat i.e. from the channel of the body. It melts cough due to its “Ushna Virya “that is hot consistency.
- Draksha : It increases appetite and stimulates the digestive system and curbs dyspepsia.
- Shuddha Navsar : It liquefies the cough and avoids dryness of cough. Induces mucolysis and facilitates easy expectoration.
- In Productive Cough
- Dry Cough
- Whooping Cough
- Adult – 2 Teaspoon thrice a day.
- Children – 1 Teaspoon thrice a day.