Goji is a natural cough syrup that contains a honey base to relieve your cough symptoms. It works on dry cough and safe to use for children age 2 to up.
- Each 10 ml. Contains extracts derived from :
- Gojihav – 150 mg
- Yastimadhu – 150 mg
- Sounf – 150 mg
- Draksha – 150 mg
- Anjir – 150 mg
- Unnab – 150 mg
- Vasa – 150 mg
- Jupha – 150 mg
- Gunda – 150 mg
- Tulsi – 150 mg
- Hansraj – 150 mg
- Gul-a-Banaphasa – 150 mg
- Atasi – 150 mg
- Khatmi – 150 mg
- Kantkari – 150 mg
- Kalimirch – 75 mg
- Honey – 2 gm
- Color Ponceau 4R – q.s.
- Flavored syrup base – q.s.
Medical Description :
- Gojihva : Useful in Cough, Gastric problems, fever, urinary related problems.
- Yastimadhu : It is cough nashat & helps in expectoration. It is a soothing medicine in sore throat.
- Sounf : It helps in cough, Gas, Fever & Appetizer.
- Draksha : It increases appetite & stimulates the Digestive system and curbs by spepsia.
- Anjir : It helps to reduces bronchial asthma, Also as a blood purifier and for energy.
- Unnab : Specially useful in cough, Dry cough and also helpful in Diarrohea.
- Vasa : This dilutes cough and helps in expectoration of cough. It as widely used in productive cough as well as in chest congestion also.
- Jupha : Due to kaphashamak it dissolves cough, also useful in asthmatic cough, fever and Digestive too.
- Gunda : It is cold in nature, useful to remove cough, worms, urinary infection and in fever.
- Tulsi : This is best cough nashak medicine as help in exudation, prevents drying of the cough and avoids chest congestion. They also work very well in productive cough & help in dilation of the bronchi.
- Hansraj : Useful specially in cough of children.
- Gul-e-banaphasa : Useful in all types of cough, fever, in Hyperacidity.
- Atasi : It helps removes cough from chest and also helps to reduce inflammation of lungs.
- Khatmi : Useful in cough and in Diarrhoea
- Kantkari : These herbal medicine liquefies the cough and avoids drying it.
- Kalimirch : It is “Trikshna” in quality and helps in digestion of food.
- In Productive cough
- Dry Cough
- Whooping cough
Dosages : 1-2 tablespoon thrice a day or as directed by the physician.