Multani madnanand modak is a medicine which is manufactured by Multani Pharmaceuticals Limited with best ayurvedic Ingredients. Madnanand modak improves sexual strength & vitality. It improves sexual intercourse drive. It gives extra pleasure & sexual satisfaction to your partner. Multani madnanand modak helps to increase the sperm count.
Multani Madnanand Modak Indications:-
- Sexual health Restorative
- Sexual Problems
- Vigour & vitality
Benefits of Multani Madnanand Modak
- It improve sexual Strength & vitality.
- Madnanand Modak reduce sexual weakness.
- It useful in managing infertility.
- It improve brain cells & nervous cells.
- It help to reduce many nervous related issue like hypertension and cardiac problems.
- Madnanand Modak increase immunity level & energy.
- It increases alertness in aged persons.
- It reduces weakness due to masturbation and night fall.
- Madnanand Modak improve sexual drive.
- It increase sperm count.
- It increases concentration by calming brain.
- In females, it helps to improves fertility and cleanses uterus.
- It help to increases confidence in men.
- Madnanand Modak decreases heart related issues & hypertension.
- It helps to relax the body.
- It manages back & neck pain.
- Madnanand Modak helps to relieve stress.
- It help you to enjoy your sexual life.
Ingredients of Multani Madnanand Modak
- Suddha Gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Elachi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Sainda namak (Rock salt)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi )
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)
- Bhanga beej (cannabis sativa)
- Shunthi (Zingiber Officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum)
- Lauha Bhasma (iron ash)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Gokhuru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans)
- Kuth (Saussurea costus)
- Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Konch beej (Mucuna Pruriens)
- Chitramool (Plumbago indica)
- Munnaka (Vitis Vinifera)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Gandhaprasarani (Paederia foetida)
- Talish patra (Abies Webbiana)
- Shati (Curcuma zedoaria)
- Jawitri (Myristica fragrans)
- Tejpal (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Kala jeera (Elwendia persica)
- Atibala (Abutilon indicum)
Dosage of Multani Madnanand Modak
- Take half or full teaspoon of Multani Madnanand Modak with Lukewarm water or milk.
- It should be taken 2 times a day.