About Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji:
The benefits and the medicinal values of Kalonji are known to the world since the ancient times. Kalonji is an ayurvedic herb and known for its powerful curing and healing aspects. Due to its surprising protective and healing powers, Kalonji oil is regarded as ‘Miracle Cure’. Therapeutically, Kalonji oil is used as anti-histamine, anti-pyretic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-bacterial and antioxidants.
Nutritional Facts of Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji Oil
Nutritionally, Kalonji oil is having many minerals and important nutrients. The black seeds are rich source of calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. This black seed oil has high nutritional value containing dietary fiber in the form of monosaccharides and non-starch polysaccharides. Monosaccharides are found in Kalonji as glucose, rhamnose, xylose, and arabinose. Kalonji is abundant in fatty acid, especially the essential fatty acid and unsaturated one. Total 15 amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein, are found in the black seeds.
Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji Oil Benefits
The health benefits of Kalonji oil are unlimited. Kalonji oil has been used as miracle cure for a number of diseases and disorders. The black seeds oil is unparallel in its efficiency to cure health ailments. Pure Kalonji black cumin oil, which is extracted from Nigella seeds, is used as a component in the preparation of many medicines. The black seed oil is helpful in maintaining health and develop resistance of the body, thus save the body from different infections. It has been the part of more than 200 modern medicine researches. Nigella sativa oil is unique and has the ability to cure many health ailments.
Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji Oil Treatment for Diseases
Kalonji oil in combination with other ayurvedic herbs is useful in the treatment of many diseases. Here is the list of diseases where Kalonji play a pivotal role in their management and treatment. Kalonji oil is beneficial for treating a variety of diseases.
Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji Oil for Hair Loss
Kalonji oil for hair is an important home remedy to make hair smooth and stronger. However, many people don’t know how to use Kalonji oil on hair.
- Kalonji oil cures baldness. Rub Kalonji oil on the head twice a day, which is helpful to prevent baldness. Baldness can also be prevented when a mixture of coffee (one cup) is taken along with Kalonji oil (1/2 spoon) twice a day.
- Rub your hair with lime juice, leave it for 15 minutes. Now, wash it with shampoo and use Kalonji oil when hair gets dry. Following the procedure for one week will help you to prevent premature falling of hair.
- Heat the mix of Kalonji oil (10 grams), Olive oil (30 grams) and Mehandi powder (30 grams) for few minutes till it converted into paste. Apply the paste over your head and wash it. The method is helpful to get rid of dandruff.
Nature and Nurture Roghan Kalonji Oil for Head ache
Kalonji oil is good in the treatment of headache.
- To cure migraine, it is suggested to instil Kalonji oil (one drop) in the opposite nasal area of the headache. It is useful to cure half sided headache.
- To relieve from headache, massage with Kalonji oil is also effective.
- It is also suggested that Kalonji treatment is helpful in getting rid of migraine when 10 drops of Kalonji oil is taken once a day.
- Rubbing of Kalonji oil on the forehead and near ears are beneficial to headache.
- Drinking of Kalonji black cumin oil half tea spoon twice a day is good to overcome migraine.