About Swasth Vardhak Capsules
Swasth Vardhak Capsules are meant for gaining weight, increasing appetite, and Immunity. These capsules can be consumed by the whole family for wellness.
Swasth Vardhak capsules are very useful in troubles like gastroenteritis, constipation, stomach, gas, and Diarrhoea. It fights out all these ailments and restores normal digestion power of stomach promotes appetite and patient starts consuming appropriate diet and starts gaining weight. It restores the normal functioning of the Bowel. The toxic elements are released through the kidneys. the patient feels healthy and energetic. Physical and mental fatigue is over and sound sleep is restored.
It is more useful in jaundice and Chronic women’s ailment. It is equally effective for men, women, and children and makes them healthy and energetic.
Composition of Swasth Vardhak Capsules
- Mandoor Bhasm
- Safed Musali
- Bhring Raj
- Kal Megh
- Abhrak Bhasm
- Prabal Pisti
- Konch Beej
- Lauha Bhasma
- Akar Kara
- Vang Bhasm
- Giloy Satra
Indications of Swasth Vardhak Capsules
- Gaestroentrites, constipation, stomach gas, and diarrhea.
- It fights out all these ailments and restores the normal digestion power of the stomach.
- Promotes appetite and helps in gaining weight.
- It is also useful in jaundice and chronic women’s ailment.
- It is equally effective for men, women, and children and makes them healthy and energetic.
Benefits of Swasth Vardhak Capsules
- Useful in jaundice
- Useful in gastroenteritis
- Useful in constipation
- Useful to gain weight
- Useful in stomach problem
- Useful in gas
- Useful in diarrhea
- Useful in toxic which are released through kidney
- Useful in bodily need
- Useful in increasing immunity
- Useful in chronic women elements
- Increase weight according to mass index
Dosage of Swasth Vardhak Capsules
- Adult: One capsule 3 times a day with water.
- Children: (6-12 Years) One capsule 2 times a day with water.