About Swasthya Vardhak Vyaghri Haritaki Avaleha
Vyaghri Haritaki is a good tonic for the lungs. Its main action appears in diseases of the upper respiratory tract. It is helpful in common cold, allergic rhinitis, chronic sinus infection (sinusitis), cough due to all underlying causes, asthma, and hiccup. In addition to these, it is also helpful in abdominal diseases including loss of desire to eat, irritable bowel syndrome, and hemorrhoids.
Ingredient of Vyaghri Haritaki
Therapeutic Indications of Vyaghri Haritaki
- Cough with various underlying causes
- Breathing difficulty and Asthma
- Common cold
- Allergic rhinitis
- Chronic sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Debility after tuberculosis
- Loss of desire to eat
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Malabsorption syndrome
- Premature Graying of Hair
- Intermittent Fever
- Polyuria & Frequent Urination
Benefits & Medicinal Uses of Vyaghri Haritaki
- Chronic respiratory problems. It eases breathing, reduces chest congestion, reduces attacks of asthma, improves digestion, sharpens immune response in the body against microbes. It also acts as a respiratory tonic and provides strength to the lungs.
- Asthma & Breathing Difficulty
- Allergic Rhinitis
Dosage & Administration of Vyaghri Haritaki
- For adults 5 – 10 g once or twice a day before food with honey or warm water.
- For children below 5 years of age: 1 – 2 grams, once or twice a day, along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water.
- Dosage for children between 5 – 12 years of age – 5 grams once or twice a day along with a teaspoon of honey or warm water.
- Pregnant ladies, lactating mothers, and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.