About Kaunch Pak
Kaunch Pak is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine for improving overall health. The chief ingredient of this medicine is seeds of Kaunch. Kaunch or Kevanch (Mucuna prurita) seeds are obtained from an extensive climbing plant found almost all over the country. It is also known as Kapikacchu, Markati, Kewanch, Kaunch and Cowhage. The main constituent of Kaunch seeds are Fixed Oil, Alkaloid and 3, 4-Dihydroxyphenylalanine. It is cool in potency. It is Madhura, Tikta (Ras), Guru, Snigdha (Guna) and Madhur Vipak.
In Ayurveda, Kaunch is used in treatment of variety of diseases including Kapha Vikar, Vata-Vikar, debility and nerves weakness. Mucuna is a good source for the production of L-dopa (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine). L-DOPA is a direct precursor, and its supplementation can increase levels in the body. L-Dopa has been considered one of the most effective treatments of Parkinson’s disease available.
Ingredients of Kaunch Pak
- Kevanch seeds
- Go Dugdha
- Go Ghrita
- Safed Musli
- Safed Jira
- Karanja Giri
- Samudra shosha
- Trikatu (Pippali, Kali Mirch, Sunthi)
- Chaturjat (Tejpatra, Dalchini, Elaichi, Nagkesar)
Indications of Kaunch Pak
- It increases vitality, vigour and stamina.
- It improves strength and immunity.
- It is a tonic that cures emaciation and general debility.
- It is a nervine tonic.
- It is very nutritive. It enhances libido and fertility in both the sexes.
- It has aphrodisiac property and hence improves libido.
- It supports better erection and promotes fertility.
- It helps in low count and quality.
- It is also helpful in correcting menstrual cycle related disorders.
- It is a Rasayan. Women can take this for improving fertility and to provide strength to uterus.
- It improves mental power.
- It improves appetite, digestion and assimilation.
- As a health tonic
- Chronic Urinary tract infections
- Diseases due to Vata imbalance
- Impotency, spermatorrhoea
- Low Vitality, vigor
- Loss of stamina
- Low Libido
- Nervous weakness
- Sexual debility
Dosage of Kaunch Pak
- Take one teaspoonful with milk. This medicine can be taken twice a day, in morning and evening.
Precautions of Kaunch Pak
- People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
- Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.