About Dr. Loonawat Wartosin
Dr. Loonwat Wartosin – Warts are caused by a viral infection, specifically by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Dr. Loonawat Wartosin is a unique Ayurvedic solution for the problem of elevated warts on face, forehead, neck, cheeks, maxilla, etc. With regular and continuous use of Dr. Loonawat Wartosin, visible changes can been traced in the concerned problem.
Indication of Dr. Loonawat Wartosin
- Dr. Loonawat Wartosin is a unique Ayurvedic solution for the problem of elevated warts on face, forehead, neck, cheeks, maxilla, etc.
- It is infused with the goodness of Khatika, Kapoor, Curna and Spatigam which are known for their anti – fungal properties that helps in reducing Warts.
Ingredients of Dr. Loonawat Wartosin
It is infused with the goodness of Khatika, Kapoor, Curna and Spatigam which are known for their anti – fungal properties that helps in reducing Warts. Loaded with Water and Tankana which helps to prevent the natural moisturisation of the skin.
Dr. Loonawat Watosin contains :
Dose or Application of Dr. Loonawat Wartosin
Proper precautions should be taken before using it. Below is the guide on how to use Dr. Loonawat Wartosin :
- Shake the bottle well before use, until the solution is completely mixed.
- Clean the warts with mild soap and water.
- Apply Loonawat Wartosin twice a day, only with the wooden applicator provided with the pack
- Apply Loonawat Wartosin only on the head or tip of the warts, and not on the surrounding skin.
Precautions while taking Dr. Loonawat Wartosin
This product should be considered as an ayurvedic medicine which helps in reducing elevated or hanging warts on your face or body. Proper precautions should be taken care of while using or applying this on your skin.
- Loonawat Wartosin is only for removal of elevated warts i.e hanging out of the skin.
- Please take care that the medicine does not fall on the surrounding skin and if it does, clean the area with a damp cotton or cloth.
- On application of Loonawat Wartosin, there could be a few seconds of slight irritation on the warts, depending upon the skin texture.
- Apply very less quantity of Loonawat Wartosin.
- Do not apply on more than 3 or 4 warts at a time.
- Do not apply on open, cut or bleeding warts.
- Apply Loonawat Wartosin twice a day until the wart falls off.
- Never use cotton/ear buds, use only wooden applicator provided with this pack.
- Do not apply on the root or base of the wart.
- Close the rubber lid tightly after use
- Use within one month after opening the bottle
- Keep it in a cool dry place