Vaidyaratnam Oushadhasala Bruhath Triphala Choornam
Triphala churna is one of the most famous and widely used Ayurvedic product. It comes in herbal powder form. Tri means three, Phala means fruit. It is made of three fruits.
- Triphala is a powerful source of anti oxidants.
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta
- It is used regularly in patients having pre diabetes.
- It is also used in the treatment for diabetes, due to its rich anti oxidant property.
- Water decoction / Kashaya prepared with Triphala powder is used to treat non healing wounds. learn how to prepare triphala kashaya
- It is extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- It is good for improving eye sight and to treat computer vision syndrome
- It helps to improve taste
- It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever.
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness.
- Triphala weight loss – It is also used in the treatment of obesity.
- Triphala churna dosage is – 1 – 3 grams with honey, ghee or warm water, before food.